The LIDINE 2023 (Light Detection in Noble Elements) conference, part of the LIDINE series, will be hosted in Madrid from September 20th to 22nd, 2023. The scientific program will include:
– Light/charge response in Noble Elements: gas, liquid, dual phase
– Light/charge readout: PMTs, SiPM, electronics, etc.
– Detector techniques: HV, cryogenics, purification, calibration, etc.
– Signal reconstruction and identification: analysis methods, simulations
– Applications: dark matter, neutrino, precision frontier, medicine, etc.
Registration is now open and you can also visit the conference website for information about travel and accommodation and to submit your abstract and register for the conference: https://agenda.ciemat.es/e/lidine2023
Abstract Submission Deadline: July 1st
Early Registration Deadline: July 29th
Late Registration Deadline: September 8th
Conference Proceedings Submission Deadline: November 30th